Sunday, December 4, 2011

Craft Fair and Amigurumi

Today my Mom and I, are selling at our church's Holiday Craft Fair. We don't sell at many. Mostly because, well, we don't have the time. I would LOVE to do more of this. But my schedule really doesn't allow for that. My Mom and I always look forward to December and February, when our church has these Craft Fairs.

We started to just support the church. It's fun. We get to meet new people. We support our church. And we're able to make a little bit of money. Maybe in the future, we'll do a few more. Or start selling on Etsy. It's been a goal of mine. To start our shop.

This has been a tough 2 weeks. Trying to get ready for the Craft Fair. But also, dealing with life. I got really busy with work and performing. School has been crazy! I've been ridiculously sick! Time has been almost scheduled to the second! I haven't had as much time as I had originally hoped. But I've gotten some things done. Mostly, these little guys.


For whatever reason, these amigurumis are a BIG hit! I just don't have enough time. I wish I did. Oh, and I can't find these darn eyes! I live in a small town. We have 1 store that sells them. And 99% of the time, they're out of stock! But I managed to make a few. And I have the parts, to put about 5 of them together. That will be my project. As we're hanging out today.

So if you're around, come by. We'll have 2 tables. Everything from crafts to baked goods. Yes, I made cupcakes and candy. My Mom baked lots of cookies. Sadly, I didn't make peanut brittle. It's my thing. The one thing, that everyone knows us for. But I can't find the ingredients. And well, I really didn't have too much time this week.

Don't forget to stop by and say Hi! Our church, 9AM-1PM. Santa will be there. The church is also selling breakfast and lunch. Honestly, it's delish! And there are so many great booths. If you need more info, e-mail us, or call me. Hope to see you there!

No comments: