Saturday, November 27, 2010

JoAnn's Sale


Did anyone happen to go to the big sale at JoAnn's this weekend? Mom and I made it there. And I'm so glad we did! I'm pretty sure Mom is excited too.

My Dad bought her Christmas present today. A dress form. Mom has wanted one for such a long time. Possibly since I was a small kid. And today, they ordered it. Because the one that Mom wanted wasn't in stock. We also stocked up on lots of fabric. I got a great deal on tulle. I bought 2 bolts for $7.99 a piece. The regular price is $21.99!

We also stocked up on odds and ends. Neither of us could pass up the pattern deal. And left with 10 patterns a piece! I picked up a sewing book that I've had my eye on for a while. And just some odds and ends.

In the end, we saved close to $50! That was just using coupons. We're not counting all the sale prices. And before we left, we couldn't resist the Scarecrows. We bought 4, at 99 cents a piece! Yes, it was a great sale. And now, we're stocked up for a while. At least until after the Craft Fair

No comments: