Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Just Might Have

Tomorrow, we're going to be selling at our church's Valentine's Day Craft Fair. Life has been really busy around here. You know, school, work, baby showers, birthday parties, and just life. That means, crafting has been a little slow around these parts. You know what I mean? Life has just taken over.

This is not good for a variety of reasons. I'm sure you can guess why. One, we're behind, way behind, on gifts! Way behind! My cousin's baby shower is about 2 weeks away, and I might have 1/2 of her gift finished. Half! My Mom is a little behind too. Oh, and then, our "stock" is down. From the craft fair in December. And Christmas time.

But with life being so busy, there's not much I can do. I managed to make a few hats, some amis, and a baby blanket. This week! It's been crazy! I've literally been crocheting between classes, on my way to work, and through meals. But it's getting done. :) So I feel like I need to make up in other places. Like baking. So I went a googling, and I came across these beauties!


Whoopie pies. Not just any whoopie pie. But chocolate cherry whoopies! I couldn't pass them up. And along with my usual cupcakes, candy, and other treats...I baked up a batch of these goodies! Yum! I can't wait to see people's reactions. I know in the south, these are big. Real big! My friends love them. But around my hometown, I honestly hadn't heard of them.

The craft fair is in a few short hours, and honestly I feel so behind! I'm going to try and stay up a few more hours. You know, to make a few more things. Perhaps some headbands, hair clips, or maybe finish this sweater that I'm working on.

No comments: