Sunday, January 5, 2020

Charlie Hat CAL: Week #1

Are you like me? Under the weather. Beat down from Winter Craft Shows. Ready to just sleep for a week, under the coziest blanket I can find?

I know. Quite dramatic. But I'm just tired. And sick. I may have lost my CroJo too! Whenever that happens, I always feel like a quick project fixes everything! That's were the Charlie Hat comes in.


This week, we will begin the first CAL of 2020. It's a quick one. A 2 week-er. Everyone ready? Got your yarn and poms ready? I'm still trying to decide what yarn I want to use. And I may have an excuse to go roam the aisles of JoAnn's...because they're new poms are AMAZING!

Head over to A Crafty Concept and get the pattern. We'll be working rows 1-23 this week. Beofre you know it, we're going to have a hat! Perfect for this cold weather. ðŸ’•

No comments: