Monday, March 18, 2013

Oh Chick!

St. Patty's Day is now behind us. And all I've got on my mind is, Easter!!! I've been thinking about bunnies, lambs, and chicks. Anyone else? I just can't help myself! So I went on a little search this morning. In Blogland...

Well, I found this cute blog on my search. It's loaded with yummy treats. That are super easy. And oh so cute. So I might just have spent an hour, drooling all over my laptop. :) To top that off, look at these chicks!!!


Ya, I know! I've been trying to figure out, how to sneak out of work. I NEED to go buy a few things. Maybe I can bribe a few of the other doctors. :)

What are a few of your favorite crafts or recipes for Easter? I've been looking for something new. And fun! I still can't believe Easter less than 2 weeks away! Just point me in the right direction, of some fun Easter treats and crafts. :) Happy Monday!

No comments: