Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Easter Bunny and the Googy-Eggs

Easter is less than a week away! We're talking days here. And my cousin just invited us, to her house. :) For an Easter BBQ!!! Well, I've been working on a few Easter treats. For my Goddaughters, friends' kiddos, little niece, nephew, and small cousins. But now, I need a few more. And they need to be quick and easy!!!


What do you think about these cuties? First of all, I adore this bunny! He's just too cute and fat. :) Perfect for Easter! And these silly eggs, I would have NEVER thought of something like this. But they are too cute! I want to make a bunch!

Which is good. Since I've got 3 days to make 10+. And I have 2 BBQs ahead of me! Between, I adore the "line up" in this picture. And this amazing blog! Go check out Woolly Toons. And maybe, you should make a bunny too!

No comments: