Sunday, February 23, 2020

Desert Wind Scarf CAL: Week #2

How is your scarf going? Did you find the perfect yarn? Let me know. I think cake yarn is so fun to work with. Because you never really know what you are going to get. Sometimes the color changes are quick. And sometimes...the color changes only occur 2 or 3 times in a skein.


To be 100% honest, I haven't started my scarf. I didn't have any yarn in my stash...that I liked for this project. And I never made it to the store this week. But we need some household stuff...so I'll be heading to Walmart today. Wish me luck! 

This week we are working on the decrease of the pattern. So do you understand what I meant last week? About if you are only using 1 skein, you can't work more than half? If you worked all your increases last week, the size your project is right now...will be the widest. Don't forget to tag us on your social media. #TwoCraftyHeartsCALs

About our next CAL. I would really like some input. Do you guys enjoy these shorter CALs? Or would you like a big project next? And what type of project are you thinking? Give me some ideas. 💕

1 comment:

Machines à Sous en ligne said...

Thanks for the insightful and informative articles