Friday, June 8, 2018

Two Crafty Hearts Crochet Class

Hey Guys! I've had SO MUCH interest, in people wanting to learn how to crochet. So if you follow us on Facebook, you have seen all the info. But here goes...

I've had other classes before. And as you may have noticed, this one is going to be for 2 2-hour sessions. At the Unser Library. The address is 8081 Central NW. The library is on the northwest corner of Unser and Central. The classes will be held on June 19th and 26th, from 6-8PM.

I will be charging $35 per person. And if you'd like for me to pick up your supplies, it will be an additional $15. You will need to contact me ahead of time, if you want me to pick up your supplies. You can send me an email here.

If you will be purchasing your own supplies, please bring a size I crochet hook. And 2 colors of 4 ply yarn. Such as Red Heart, I Love This Yarn, or

We will be learning the granny square. This will be a beginner class. By the end of the class, you will have made a set of potholders. Something like these...

But you will learn how to go on, and make a blanket. By making one large granny square, similar to this...

Or by using smaller squares. And connecting them. Making a different blanket.

I know, I have also received lots of interest in private lessons. I'd recommend taking this class first. And if you feel like you need further instruction...we can chat.

If I don't hear from anyone, by June 18th...I will postpone the class a week. And the dates will move to June 26th and July 3rd. Don't forget to email, if you are interested. You can also view our Facebook EventπŸ’•


No comments: