Thursday, November 4, 2010

1 Month Away


We have just 1 month until our annual Craft Fair. My Mom and I don't sell at many Craft Fairs. In fact, until a few years ago, we didn't sell our crafts at all. But our church started having a Craft Fair for Christmas. And every year, we've gotten 2 tables. And filled them up with all of our crafty goodness.

Yes, just 1 month away. And I feel like I haven't been adding too much to our stash of goods. Mostly because I'm busy with school and work. Oh, and I've been making lots of gifts lately. I have a nice list of things I want to complete. But I'm not sure it's going to happen.

As for Mom, she's working hard. And has gotten a lot done. Mom has been sewing lots of scraves. They are so pretty! And she's been crocheting some "Old School" Strawberry Shortcake dolls. We do have a nice stash of items that we add to through out the year. So I shouldn't be too worried. Even if we only have 1 month to go!

No comments: