Monday, November 1, 2010

A New Day


For a long time now, my Mom and I have been wanting to start a craft blog. We have a love for crafting! My Mom started to crochet and sew when she was in school. She learned how to sew in school. And taught herself how to crochet by watching her grandma, my great-grandma.

As a kid, I watched my Mom and my grandma. My grandma taught me how to crochet when I was 3 years old. Nothing fancy. But enough so that I could make my dolls little blankets. As I got older, I taught myself using various crochet books. And after I moved out on my own, I taught myself how to sew.

Eventually Mom and I would like to start and Etsy shop. We've been selling at a few different Craft Shows, for a few years now. But we'd like to share some of that. And thought, a blog would be a nice place to share. And to meet new people! Please introduce yourself. We'd love to get to know you!

No comments: