Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cute Idea

I came across, another cute idea, for Valentine's Day. And this one, seems so incredibly easy! You just need a little paint, some wooden hearts, and some ribbon. Just look how cute!


I'm a big fan, of crafts made to look like "Conversation Hearts." But I don't actually like the candy. I know, I'm weird. But this craft project, I'm in LOVE with it! And since I'm single, with no kiddos, I'm going to stick to the funny sayings, on the hearts. Now I just need to get painting. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day twocraftyhearts.blogspot.com blogger found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best backlink service Take care. Jason

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you have right here on this post. I am returning to your site for more soon.

[url=http://onlinepokiesking4u.com]real money pokies[/url]

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I do not suppose I have read a single thing like this before. So wonderful to find someone with some unique thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

[url=http://truebluepokies4u.com]real money online pokies[/url]