Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mark's Craft Books

Have you ever heard of Mark Montano? Well, I didn't know that he wrote craft books. On a recent trip to Barnes and Noble, I literally stumbled on one! I was there buying some stuff for school. But I sat down with this book, and took a long look!


And by a long look, I mean I sat there for 2 hours. Just going through all the projects. What a great book! And it wasn't too expensive. I think it was under $15. Honestly, it's an incredible book for the money!


That's not all. When I got home, I Googled the book. And I found out that there are 2 of these books. Yes, 2! I'm putting these on my "Wish List." Maybe just maybe...I'll get them for Christmas. I'd be so excited! Because I'm already thinking, of all the projects that I want to make. :)

No comments: