Thursday, March 1, 2012

Garden Pals

There's something about March 1st. Every year, when it rolls around, I get so excited! It means there are so many fun things ahead. I'd like to call March, "Birthday Month." :) Not only is my birthday in March. But literally, for about 2 weeks straight, I know someone who is having a birthday. It's pretty crazy!

With March, also comes Spring. My favorite season of the year! I think about gardening, BBQing after work, sundresses, open windows, and little animals. It's just a magical time of year! Not to mention, Easter is usually just around the corner. :)

Today, I found a new pattern. I guess it was in this month's Crochet Today magazine. But I haven't been able to find it anywhere! But just look at these sweet Garden Pals.


This is a free pattern! Yes, you read that right. And I've decided, it's the "little surprise," that I'm making for all the kiddos this year. I might have to figure out a way, to make at least 2 boy bunnies. But it shouldn't be hard. You should give this pattern a try. I know I'm going to! Times 100!!!

No comments: