Sunday, March 18, 2012

Where Did Hoppy Chick Go?

I'm attempting to start my Easter craft projects. The little goodies, that I give to my Goddaughters. I knew immediately, what I wanted to make. For me, that's saying a lot. I usually spend, weeks trying to find the perfect project. But not this year.

You see, about 2 years ago, I found Hoppy Chick. The cutest little chick, that was dressed up for Easter. That year, I made 4 or 5. Gave them to a few kids in the hospital. And I figured, that I'd make a few more this year. Not just for my Goddaughters, but for the kids in the hospital. I love to make them things. It brings a little something special to their day. :)

Well, I went to search down the pattern. Since I had originally worked on Hoppy Chick, we moved hospitals. So I didn't find it, in my file at work. In fact, I still need to finish unpacking my boxes! :/ We've been here a few weeks, and those boxes...well I hate looking at them! Then I took to searching my jump drives. No luck! My laptop, well she burnt out, about 18 months ago.

That only left one option. The internet. There's not much that I know about this pattern. Other than, it's an amigurumi chick. Super cute! Extremely easy to make. At the time, it was a free pattern. And it's name is Hoppy Chick!


Ain't she a beauty? Now you can see why, I want to make it again. But I can't find the pattern. Somehow, I saved this picture on a jump drive. The pattern? I don't have a clue where I saved it to! I've searched everywhere! Every place I can think, on the internet. But I keep coming up empty handed.

Do you have any clue, where I can find Hoppy Chick? I'm willing to buy the pattern. Like I said, at the time, it was a free pattern. But with many designers these days, taking popular free patterns of theirs, and deleting the posts. To then sell the patterns...I understand! I just want the pattern. I have 5 little girls at the hospital, that are begging for their very own Hoppy Chick. And I can't let them down!

No comments: