Friday, January 27, 2012

I Can't Wait to...

The weather around here, has been a little crazy! It's been nearly 70 degrees, during the day. But at night, it's been in the 20s! The warm weather, keeps making me want to garden. I want to go outside, and start digging around. I want to feel the dirt in my nails.


And I can't wait to start seeing, beautiful flowers growing. To smell the sweet scent of roses, and freshly mowed grass. And to plant a garden! With lots of yummy veggies. :)


Gardening is something that I've learned to appreciate, because of my Mom. And I really do miss it! The winters around here, are normally short. And not too cold. But, the flowers and garden definitely die away. I really miss spending the evenings outside. Helping nature along. And growing something, from a tiny little seed. Spring...where are you?

No comments: