Saturday, January 7, 2012

Look What I Found...

I don't know about you, but I got a few gift cards for Christmas. And it was a nice little treat! :) Just a few days ago, I headed out to Wal-Mart. I needed a few essentials. And was going to look through the craft section. Honestly, I was leaving with bread, milk, eggs, grapes, and some cotton thread.

That is, until I past the book section. That's when I about died! Did you know, you can buy books for $2.96? Books that sell for at least $12.95 elsewhere! Actually, many of the books that I picked up, had a $16.95 price on the cover. But Wal-Mart had them for $2.96! Like this one...


I bought 10 books! A little crazy. I know! But this book, it immediately grabbed my attention! I just had to pick it up. And since I'm a HUGE reader, I was in heaven! Even more so, because I only used 1 gift card. And it still has money on it. This is going to be the first book that I read...as soon as I finish my current book. Oh Wal-Mart...can you offer some craft books at this price? Pretty please!

No comments: