Friday, May 18, 2012

Ideas From Friends

I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I'm in a band. Actually, 3. But right now, I'm traveling with just one of the bands. We're on the road for almost 2 weeks. And it's perfectly fine with me! Because I get to spend so much time, with some of my best friends.

On top of that, some of their wives came too! That means, a few of my Goddaughters get to travel with us. And you know what, life is just better with little ones! It just is. :) Between our work, we got lots of time, to just sit, talk, and catch up. For me, this is so welcomed! Because most of the time, I'm just on the go.

While talking yesterday, one of my friends mentioned this idea. She found it online, but didn't save the source. So if you know where it's from, please leave me a comment. :) Anyway, she saved the picture. On her phone. Then she e-mailed it to me. Isn't this adorable???


I think idea is so fun! I don't eat lots of Altoids. To be honest, I have a tin of the minis. And I've had it since before Christmas. But you know that band that I mentioned? Well, it's filled with tons of cowboys! Who enjoy munching on tons of Altoids. The original ones. Some whispering happened. And before I knew it, some of the most precious little girls, were begging their daddys to hurry up and finish their mints!

Genius I tell you! Well, when we get back, can you tell what I'll be working on? Heck, we have Monday and Tuesday off. For the most part. I just might, try and make a run, to pick up some supplies. I'm sure, these are super easy, and quick to whip up!

I just love that my friends come to me, with fun ideas like this! Do you have friends that do that? Or do you have any other fun ideas for me? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: